2015 was a pretty good year. FYFD turned five, we had a great reader survey response, and Tumblr gave us a Tumblr Lifetime Achievement! Guess that means I’ve got more in common with Wil Wheaton and the New York Public Library than my lifelong obsession with books.
Without further ado, I give you the top 10 FYFD posts of 2015:
1. The secret of the dancing droplets
2. The open siphon and self-pouring liquids
3. Fingers of sea foam
4. The physics of rain drops falling on a puddle
5. Fin-like Kelvin-Helmholtz clouds in the Galapagos
6. A fish swimming in microgravity
7. Hawaiian lava waterspouts
8. Colorado’s Kelvin-Helmholtz clouds
9. Delicious fluid dynamics in the kitchen
10. Inside of a fluidic oscillator
Thanks for a great year, readers, and stay tuned. There are exciting developments afoot for 2016!